- Dining & Entertainment
- Hotel & Parking
- Connect with Us
Bally's Chicago 600 N Wabash Ave Chicago, Illinois 60611 United States Phone: 888-822-2559
Keep the wins coming! Double down on your gaming experience by joining Bally Rewards. As a member of our players club, you will receive personalized casino offers and promotions, gain access to exclusive events and earn Bally Bucks based on your play. Simply insert your card, play your favorite game, and get rewarded!
The more you play, the more you earn!
Earn Bally Bucks based on your play on slots or table games, then redeem within casino to enjoy the benefits most important for you.
Players presenting their Bally Rewards card at Table Games and/or properly inserting their Bally Rewards card into slot machines will earn Bally Reward points based on gaming activity. Bally Reward points earned are used to determine a player’s tier card level status at Bally’s Chicago Casino. The initial qualifying period will be active from opening date – December 31, 2024. Each carded play episode will generate incremental Bally Reward points, based on a member’s play activity. Members earning enough points to achieve Star level status, or greater, will remain at the highest tier card level status achieved for the remainder of the initial qualifying period, as well as maintain that status during the next qualifying period, effective January 1 – December 31, 2025. Only earned Bally Reward points qualify members for the next tier card level status and benefits unless specifically listed as a promotion. Bally Reward points are used strictly to determine tier card level status, and cannot be redeemed, and have no value.
1. Individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate.
2. Valid photo identification, that is included on the property list of acceptable ID’s, is required for all transactions pertaining to Bally Rewards.
3. Membership is free and allows individuals to receive special benefits for playing with a Bally Rewards card.
4. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Statewide Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program.
5. Only one (1) person permitted per Bally Rewards membership. Membership and rewards are non-transferable.
6. Members may not distribute, lend or, in any way, allow another person to use their Bally Rewards card.
7. Only the member listed on the account may obtain information or engage in any transaction related to the account. A Team Member may assist in lieu of guest after verification of proper identification.
8. Any misuse of the card or improper play as determined by the sole discretion of property management will result in forfeiture of all Bally Bucks/offers and may result in revocation of club membership.
9. Bally Rewards/Bucks are earned by members in accordance with their gaming activity and may vary depending on type of gaming device played or, if applicable, table games or slots.
10. Bally Rewards, Bucks and tier Benefits earned at Bally’s Chicago are valid only at Bally’s Chicago. By participating in Bally Rewards, players agree to accept all terms and conditions.
11. After 6 months of rated play inactivity Ballys Bucks will expire. Free Play offers are only valid for the time listed on the offer. Free Play that has expired will be considered forfeited.
12. Bally Rewards member’s tier level is determined by tier score which is determined by Tier Points. Tier Points are earned based on play and may vary by game type. Tier Points cannot be spent or redeemed.
13. Management reserves the right at its discretion to adjust a member’s tier level based on a thorough review of the member’s account and play history.
14. Bally’s Chicago is not responsible for card malfunctions, lost, stolen or misused cards, lost/misdirected mail, comps or cash-related offers. It is the guest’s responsibility to properly insert his/her Bally Rewards card into the slot machine when playing and to request a replacement if his/her card is not working correctly. It is the member’s responsibility to present the card to the appropriate personnel when playing table games.
15. Bally Rewards members are responsible for reporting their lost or stolen card to the Players’ Club.
16. Any Bally Rewards card, voucher, coupon or drawing ticket that has been mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered or tampered with by anyone other than the Bally Corporation is illegible; or has been obtained by means other than pursuant to these official rules is automatically void. In addition, property management reserves the right to void any Bally Rewards card, voucher, coupon or drawing ticket at any time at its sole discretion.
17. All disputes and ensuing decisions by management regarding Bally Buck and Tier Point accumulation or balances are final and binding. Management reserves the right to adjust any balances resulting from system or machine malfunctions, operation errors, and/or fraud, or at management discretion.
18. Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules will be resolved by management in a manner deemed fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding.
19. Point-chasing or point-theft is fraudulent use of the Bally Rewards card. Point-chasing is defined as allowing individuals other than the cardholder to play on his/her card. Members may be expelled from Bally Rewards for such action, and all privileges may be permanently revoked, including the elimination of all remaining balances. Any other misuse of the card can constitute automatic grounds for expulsion from Bally Rewards, including the elimination of the balance.
20. Any and all taxes relating to a member receiving any awards are the sole responsibility of the Bally Rewards member.
21. All card benefits offered under Bally Rewards are subject to the discretion and approval of management.
22. Bally Rewards must be used in compliance with official rules. The rules are subject to change without notice.
23. Bally Rewards may be changed or canceled at any time by property management or its parent company.
24. Current rules and regulations are available at the Bally’s Chicago Players’ Club.
25. Bally’s Chicago employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
26. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).