- Meetings & Groups
Bally’s Atlantic City Casino Resort 1900 Pacific Ave. Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401 United States Phone: 609-340-2000
Earn Points using your Bally Rewards Card while playing any of your favorite slot machines or table games at Bally's. Simply insert your card at any slot machine or present your card at any table game, and get rewarded!
Become a Bally Rewards Member – it’s easy and free!
Simply stop by the Player's Club and sign up for your free Bally Rewards Card.
The Player's Club is located in the Dennis Tower hallway between self park and the hotel lobby.
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday 10AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday 10AM - 12AM
Earn Bally Bucks based on your play on slots and table games. Then enjoy more flexibility on how you spend your balances.
Qualifying period is January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. Members qualifying for upper-level tiers will maintain status for the duration of the period in which they qualify, as well as the next qualifying period which will be January 1 - December 31, 2024. Only earned tier points qualify members for the next level tier status and benefits unless specifically listed as a promotion. Merchandise and restaurant discounts are only available on cash or credit/debit card purchases. Discounts may not be combined with other offers, specials or promotional offers. All offers are based on play and availability. Some restrictions may apply. Management reserves the right to change, modify or cancel at any time.
*Based on play. Management approval required.
†Limit of two transactions per year.
††$10 Bally Bucks per guest or (2) free with 100 Bally Bucks earned.
**Based on availability
1. Individuals must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate.
2. Valid photo identification, that is included on the property list of acceptable ID’s, is required for all transactions pertaining to Bally Rewards.
3. Membership is free and allows individuals to receive special benefits for playing with a Bally Rewards card.
4. Bally Bucks are earned by members in accordance with their gaming activity and may vary depending on model of gaming device played or, if applicable, table games, poker or slots.
5. It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the card when playing slots, video poker or keno machines and to present the card to the appropriate personnel when playing table games or poker.
6. Members may not distribute, lend or, in any way, allow another person to use their Bally Rewards card.
7. Players benefits are subject to expiration. Bally Bucks older than 12 months will be purged on a 13-month rolling calendar. Free Play offers are only valid for the time listed on the offer and will expire at the end of the gaming day if not used. Any Bally Bucks to Free Play that has expired will be considered forfeited.
8. Any Bally Rewards card, voucher, coupon or drawing ticket that has been mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered or tampered with by anyone other than the Bally Corporation is illegible; or has been obtained by means other than pursuant to these official rules is automatically void. In addition, property management reserve the right to void any Bally Rewards card, voucher, coupon or drawing ticket in accordance with New Jersey Division of Gaming rules and regulations at any time at its sole discretion.
9. Only the member listed on the account may obtain information or engage in any transaction related to the account. A Team Member may assist in lieu of guest after verification of proper identification.
10. Any misuse of the card or improper play as determined by the sole discretion of property management will result in forfeiture of all Bally Bucks/offers and may result in revocation of club membership.
11. All disputes and ensuing decisions by management regarding Bally Buck and Tier Point accumulation or balances are final and binding. Management reserves the right to adjust any balances resulting from system or machine malfunctions, operation errors, and/or fraud, or at management discretion. Account adjustments will be completed within 72 hours of being validated.
12. Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules will be resolved by management in a manner deemed fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding.
13. Point-casing or point-theft is fraudulent use of the Bally Rewards card. Point-chasing is defined as allowing individuals other than the cardholder to play on his/her card. Member may be expelled from Bally Rewards for such action, and all privileges may be permanently revoked, including the elimination of all remaining balances. Any other misuse of the card can constitute automatic grounds for expulsion from Bally Rewards, including the elimination of the balance.
14. Any and all taxes relating to a member receiving any awards is the sole responsibility of the Bally Rewards member.
15. All card benefits offered under Bally Rewards are subject to the discretion and approval of management.
16. Current rules and details are available the Players Club.
17. Bally Rewards must be used in compliance with official rules. The rules are subject to change without notice.
18. Bally Rewards may be changed or canceled any time by property management or its parent company.