- Meetings & Groups
Bally’s Atlantic City Casino Resort 1900 Pacific Ave. Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401 United States Phone: 609-340-2000
Enjoy the lush and peaceful atmosphere of Bally’s Atlantic City. Pool and Fitness and take advantage of our outdoor bar and observation deck (seasonal only).
Bally’s Pool and Fitness is complimentary to all Bally’s hotel guests with a valid ID and room key. All hotel guests must sign in before entering any pool or fitness area.
Open Saturday and Sunday only - 10AM - 6PM
No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
Must be 21 or older or accompanied by an adult.
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit of all users of the swimming facilities to ensure the safe operation of the pool and to provide enjoyable recreational opportunities for all. Patrons are requested to cooperate by observing these rules and obeying the instructions of the Pool staff. Patrons violating swimming rules are subject to the revocation of their swimming privileges. The use of the pool is for registered guests only.
ALL GUESTS USING THE POOL MUST CHECK IN AT THE POOL REGISTRATION DESK AND SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING
General Rules/Admission Policies
1. No one will be allowed in the swimming pool area unless the pool is officially open and a pool attendant is on duty. Entering the pool area when it is not open for public use is prohibited and may be considered trespassing.
2. All persons entering the pool area must be a hotel guest.
3. Pool staff have the authority to enforce all pool rules. Patrons who repeatedly violate the rules or reasonable requests of staff may be ejected from the facility.
4. Children under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult supervisor.
5. All persons with diarrhea, nausea, skin, eye, ear or respitory infections and/or open lesions or wounds are prohibited from entering the pool.
6. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
1. No food or refreshments are permitted.
2. Drink (other than water in an appropriate plastic container) are NOT permitted on the pool decks.
3. Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, drugs and pets are not permitted. Service animals are permitted in the pool area but not in the pool itself.
4. The pool will be closed and cleared daily for a safety check and to apply chemicals.
1. All patrons within the pool area must be dressed in swimming apparel. No street clothes are allowed in the pool. Clothing such as cut-offs, T-shirts, gym shorts and underwear are not permitted as swimwear.
2. All children under three years old must wear a proper swim diaper. Diaper covers with tight-fitting legs are required.
1. Socializing with or distracting pool staff is prohibited.
2. No person within the pool area shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself or others. Such behavior, including abusive or profane language shall be grounds for expulsion.
3. Loitering will not be permitted on the pool grounds or within any of its facilities.
4. Running, boisterous or rough play, pushing, aerobatics, dunking, wrestling, splashing, yelling, diving, jumping, snapping of towels, improper conduct causing undue disturbances on or about the pool area or any acts which would endanger any patron are prohibited.
5. Spitting, spouting water, nose blowing, urinating and defecating in the pool are prohibited.
6. Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere in the pool area for health and safety reasons.
7. Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited from entering the pool.
1. Swim toys, balls and the like are NOT permitted in the pools.
1. Any patron 21 years or younger MUST be accompanied by an adult in the fitness area.
Warning: The floor is slippery when wet.
Maximum capacity 65 persons.